09 April 2011

National Biathlon Winner

Starting Line at the Cadet National Biathlon Competition
A few weeks ago I traveled to Val-Cartier, Quebec to represent not only the Province of BC, but my very own Corps, FRASER at the National Cadet Biathlon Competition! 

I had an amazing experience, making new friends from different Provinces and Territories, touring Old Quebec, and eating FRESH maple syrup on snow.  There is so much more I could list, but those were just some of the highlights to my trip.  Cadets Canada even brought us to the sugar shack where EVERYTHING was made with maple syrup. What a dinner it was too!

The setting of the place is beautiful and Team BC performed really well, winning almost as many golds as Ontario.  It was a great experience in general. 

Cadets has done so much for me through camp, biathlon, honour band or sailing. If I wasn't in cadets, I would never have found my way through all of this.  I highly recommend to everyone to go out and try something new in the cadet program.

~PO2 Louisa Tsang